Casual Early Childhood Teachers | Arana Hills
Job OutlineWork for an agency run by educators, for educators!
Expect A Star are currently seeking casual relief Early Childhood Teachers to work in childcare centres around Brisbane North area.
As a casual ECT you will be working at different centres from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and you will be a life saver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
At Expect A Star you will benefit from free training and a supportive work environments working with consultants who have worked in the early childhood education industry themselves. Apply today to be part of the team.
We are after reliable and flexible individuals who are enthusiastic about working in early childhood and have the following:
- A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or exemption card
- Availability for at least 2 days, and often at short notice
- Demonstrated knowledge of the EYLF, NQF, laws and regulations.
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Ongoing support from our team of consultants
- An introduction to high quality childcare centres
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!