Early Childhood Teacher
- Permanent ECT role in the preschool room
- Option for additional leave and $400 paid training per year
- Eligible for regional sponsorship - located in Armidale
Where would I work?
You will enjoy working in regional NSW in a service is located in a leafy residential area in close proximity to Armidale. The centre operates Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm and welcomes 90 children between 0-5 years. It features bright spaces with lots of natural resources providing a home away from home for the little ones. Enjoy the large outdoor area with a centre garden and veggie beds! The director has been at the service for 11 years providing a stable team environment.
What would I do?
- Work closely together with the team of educators in the pre-school room.
- There is the possibility to step into a Room Leader position for the right candidate!
- Be involved in programming and planning for the children in your room.
- Liaise closely together with parents to provide high-quality care.
- Permanent ECT position (38 hours per week and 5 days per week).
What do you need?
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent) or about to complete
- NESA Teacher registration and WWCC
Why work there?
- 30% discount on childcare fees
- Paid professional development - up to$400 per year
- Option for additional unpaid leave
- Sponsorship opportunity and relocation package
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Incentive programs and bonuses!
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide your next step. We can provide more details on this ECT role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a Friend today and you could receive a VISA giftcard valued up to $300 if we successfully place them