Childcare | Room Leader | Lead Educator | Brisbane CBD
Job OutlineChildcare | Lead Educator | Brisbane CBD
This organisation highly recognised for providing exceptional education and care for children partnered with a positive workplace for all team members. It is a supportive, professional, friendly and fun environment in which educators can thrive through professional development and clear career progression opportunities. It is an Australian leading early education and preschool provider with campuses that have been used as a bench mark for quality in the industry.
As a a Lead Educator you will be responsible for all aspects of running an organised, warm and educational room. You will be forming bonds with the children and families who are long term members of the community. The waiting list for this 100% occupied centre is long, you are supporting families that have put a lot of thought into enrolling here.
You will be working with a wonderful team of professionals who all support each other as you work towards your common goal of delivering excellence!
• Diploma in Childrens services
• Current First Aid, FA, CPR & Anaphylaxis (or willing to obtain)
• Blue card (or willing to obtain)
• Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
• Warm, approachable and positive nature
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Generous employee benefits
• Flexible working conditions
• High level of support
• Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation through paid professional development, education and training
• Fantastic team environment and regular social events
• Centre is easily accessible by public transport, parking also available
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!.