Childcare | Assistant Educator | Brisbane CBD
Job OutlineChildcare | Assistant Educator | Brisbane CBD
This organisation highly recognised for providing exceptional education and care for children partnered with a positive workplace for all team members. It is a supportive, professional, friendly and fun environment in which educators can thrive through professional development and clear career progression opportunities. It is an Australian leading early education and preschool provider with campuses that have been used as a bench mark for quality in the industry.
As a Certificate III qualified assistant educator you will be responsible for supporting the Lead Educator in all aspects of running the room. You will be forming bonds with the children and families who are long term members of the community. The waiting list for this 100% occupied centre is long, you are supporting families that have put a lot of thought into enrolling here.
Lunch covers, assistance with the occaisional programming along with caring for the childrens wellbeing are just a few of the daily responsibilities. You will be working with a wonderful team of professionals who all support each other as you work towards your common goal of delievering excellence!
• Cert 3 in children services
• Current First Aid, FA, CPR & Anaphylaxis (or willing to obtain)
• Blue card (or willing to obtain)
• Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
• Warm, approachable and positive nature
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Generous employee benefits
• Flexible working conditions
• High level of support
• Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation through paid professional development, education and training
• Fantastic team environment and regular social events
• Centre is easily accessible by public transport, parking also available
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!.