Childcare | Lead Educator | Corinda
This purpose built centre has ample room and some well thought out teaching spaces. It has a great reputation in the community and is managed by a Director who has a passion for running a centre you can be proud of. This is a growing organisation committed to the ongoing professional development and progression of their team. If you are looking for a place to grow and acheive your goals as an educator this could be for you.
Well resourced with a supportive management team, this service has all the ingredients required to run a great educational program.
As a Permanent Lead Educator you will be responsible for the leadership of our room and being a mentor to your ream members. You will be working with a professional and passionate team. As the first point of contact for the families in your room, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly is essential.
As mentioned, this is a growing organisation with a strong commitment to professional development and growth. If you have aspirations to move into an educational leader role and beyond, this is certainly an option here.
- Diploma of Childrens Services
- Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- FA, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator
- Purpose built modern centre;
- Access to an abundance of resources;
- Professional development;
- Generous employee benefits program;
- Fabulous team;
- New Centres opening resulting in more opportunity.
Interviewing now, Apply today.