Early Childhood Teacher | Zetland
- Stunning 70 place service
- Exceeding NQS rating
- Paid professional development
This stunning and vibrant service is located only a short bus ride or 20min walk from Green square train station. Welcoming children aged 0-5 years the centre operates Monday till Friday between 6.30am and 6.30pm. Enjoy plenty of resources and a lovely outdoor environment. Currently rated Exceeding NQS this centre prides itself of its strong team work and commitment to high-quality care. The little ones can enjoy Yoga, soccer and language classes! The centre follows a research-based approach to give children the best possible start and develop a love of lifelong learning.
As the Room Leader in the preschool room you will be responsible for leading your team of passionate educators. Be responsible for running the preschool program and set up engaging learning environments for the children in your room. This is a permanent position (38 hours 5 days per week).
- Secure permanent position
- Leading Childcare provider
- Discount on childcare fees
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Passionate Director and supportive management
What you need
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA registration
- Full working rights
Apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!