Early Childhood Teacher
- 10 min. walk from Central Station
- Permanent Full-time position in Redfern
- Additional paid leave and flexible work arrangements
Where would I work?
This Long-Day-Care centre is welcoming up to 90 children and features both indoor and outdoor area thoughtfully designed to focus on play-based learning. You will have access to an opulence of resources :biking track, gardens and sandpit!
The centre can be easily accessed with Redfern Station and Central Train Station being only a quick 10minute walk. This service belongs to a larger organisation who values educators well-being.
What would I do?
- Get a Permanent Full time Early Childhood Teacher position
- Work 38 hours per week on rotating rosters (flexible hours)
- Provide programs and activities that reflect the children's learning and growth
- Establish positive relationships with families
- Lead the room of your choice
What would I get?
- Competitive rate $26-40 ph
- Growth opportunities, being part of a larger organisation
- An additional day of leave
- Childcare discounts
- Easily accessible workplace
What do I need?
- University Degree in Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Diploma Early Childhood Educators could be considered
- NESA Teacher Registration
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide your next step. We can provide more details on this ECT role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!