Early Childhood Teacher | Hurstville
- Lead the preschool room!
- Join a reputable not-for-profit group
- Easy access -10 min. walk from Hurstville station
Where would you work?
This 40-place service is conveniently located 10 min walk away from Hurstville Station.
You will love working in this non-for-profit organisation committed to the application of multicultural and anti-bias beliefs to daily practice in their early childhood program. You will enjoy plenty of fun activities such as excursions, gardening, science and art! If you are interested in joining a large organisation that fosters a holistic approach and want to go above and beyond for the children and their families - join this highly motivated team!
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time ECT role (5 days a week- 1 day off per month)
- Lead the preschool room and assist with toddlers when required
- Implement age-appropriate programs and create learning environments for the children in your care
- Ensure continuous improvement in the provision of quality education and care services
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones
Why would you work here?
- Above award salary package
- Rostered day off per month
- Being part of a well-functioning and not-for-profit organisation
- Getting discounted childcare fees
- Having a clear career path to grow
- Feeling recognised thanks to well-being and recognition programs
What would you need?
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
- NESA Accreditation
- Full working rights
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Maria for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better-suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!