Casual Childcare Educators | Phillip
Job Outline• Regular casual shifts
• Good work-life balance as you choose your own hours
• $25 -$35 per hour
Expect A Star specialises in recruiting child care educators and we have been in operation for over 14 years! This means we have great relationships with many high-quality childcare centres all over Australia and they call us first when needing to book relief support.
We have a consistent demand for committed and reliable Early Childhood Educators to work at various childcare centres around Canberra. If you can only work during school hours of for shorter shifts then please apply as we both have short and long shifts available.
About the Role
As a casual educator, you will support the permanent staff in children's learning and assist with the daily routines. You will travel each day to new centres and experience different philosophies, curriculum and cultures. You need to be passionate about working with children and confident to meet new people each day.
Apply today if you have the following:
• An Early Childhood Qualification (Cert III or Diploma or studying towards)
• A genuine intent to study Early Education
• Working with Vulnerable People Check
• Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
• 2 days availability
We can offer you:
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Rewarding work environments
• Professional development
• A fun culture and friendly staff
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook. • or find us on Facebook.