Early Childhood Teacher | Traralgon
- Reggio Emilia inspired
- Work in the Kinder room.
- High quality service.
This 70 place service is located around Traralgon with on-site parking. The centre promotes play-based learning and views children as being worthy of being listened which means educators are encouraged to allow children to guide their own interests. You will have access to plenty of resources to program and plan curriculums. The centre operates from 6:30 to 6 pm.
- Full-Time Permanent (38h per week) role
- Working 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
- Leading the Kinder Room
- Providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children.
- Contributing to the education program,
- Engaging with children and maintain strong relationships with families.
• Completed Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
• VIT registration
• Working with Children Check
• Career progression opportunities
• Competitive wages
• Supportive team environment
• On-site parking
• Generous employee benefits
To apply :
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Earn a $300 VISA gift card with our refer a friend program *conditions apply* https://expectastar.com.au/referral