Casual Childcare Educators | Kogarah
Job OutlineCome and join the community of Expect A Star educators!
We are looking for qualified casual relief educators to work across centres in Kogarah & the surrounding suburbs.
Relief educators at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are needing at extra staff member. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5years.
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Lots of the centres will call us for emergency shifts, so be prepared for early morning calls and being booked on the day!
At Expect A Star you will benefit from free training and a supportive work environments working with consultants who have been educators themselves.
To join us you must:
- Hold a Early Childhood Qualification ( Bachelor, Cert III or Diploma)
- A NSW WWCC
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!