Early Childhood Teacher
- Reward the hard work of Educators - Additional day of leave!
- Get a clear career path to managerial roles
- Thrive with the best and work as part of an Exceeding Service (NQS)
Where would I work?
Getting to work will be easy as the centre is located only a 15-minute bus ride away from Gordon train station. This purpose-built Long-Day-Care welcomes around 70 children from six weeks to six years old and displays four dedicated outdoor play spaces, featuring growing vegetables and a bike track. You will have all the resources needed to plan exciting programs in the nursery room with a dedicated nursery space which includes a sandpit and an indoor playscape. The centre has a shared art room for all children to enjoy!
You will join a larger organisation which has a strong focus on quality education and foster a holistic approach.
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-Time Role (38 hours per week)
- Role open to Early Childhood Teachers and Educators
- Create age appropriate learning environments in the room of your choice
- Possibility to lead your team of educators and inspire them to deliver high quality education
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
What would I get?
- Additional paid leave (Volunteer Day, Birthday leave)
- Above award salary package
- Childcare discounts
- Be part of an Exceeding Service (NQS)
- Well-resourced centre featuring natural elements
- Clear career path and recognition programs
Would I be successful?
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved qualification)
- A Working With Children Check
- Full work rights in Australia (Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, Permanent or Temporary Resident...)
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We have been helping Early Childhood Professionals in the Childcare industry for the last 15 years and can recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!