Childcare | Certificate 3 qualified | Assistant Educator | Spring Hill
Job OutlineEARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR - SPRING HILL
This not-for-profit organisation has been operational for decades and has a reputation for being the leaders of excellence in early childhood education and care.
With exceptional professional development ensuring high quality integrated early childhood programs, becoming a part of the team is the perfect foundation for a successful career ahead.
Learn and grow with one of the best in the industry.
We are looking for Certificate III qualified educators to work in a float position, providing assistance to all age groups. Variety is the spice of life! Your passion for high quality education and care will be delivered and appreciated across the entire centre.
Each day you will have allocated times with each age group, facilitating their routines and building strong bonds with the children, families and lead educators.
- Certificate III in Childrens Services
- Current FA, CPR & Anaphylaxis certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- Professional presentation & communication skills
- Genuine passion for Early Childhood Education
- Team player
- ABOVE AWARD SALARY
- Career growth and development - you wont look back!
- Professional team
- Regular professional development, collaboration & conferences.
- Not-for-profit - this role is not about $$$ its about children and families
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!