Child Care | Diploma Qualified | Lead Educator | Spring Hill
Job OutlineThe Centre:
This is a truly beautiful centre which has been operating out of a heritage listed property. For decades this centre has been setting the standard for Early Childhood Education. The organisation already has a great reputation in the community meaning this is a centre you can be proud to be a part of. If you are looking for a place to grow and achieve your goals as an educator this could be for you. This organisation certainly shines on a resume, however you may never wish to leave.
Well resourced with a supportive management team, this service has all the ingredients required to run a great educational program. ITS BEAUTIFUL, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE IT.
As a Permanent Lead Educator you will be responsible for the leadership of our room and being a mentor to your ream members. You will be working with a professional and passionate team. As the first point of contact for the families in your room, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly is essential. If you love the Nursery age group, this is another bonus!
As mentioned, this is an organisation with a strong commitment to professional development and growth. If you have aspirations to move into an educational leader role and beyond, this is certainly an option here.
- Diploma in Childrens Services
- Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- FA, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator
- Beautiful heritage listed house transformed into a centre;
- Access to an abundance of resources;
- Professional development;
- Generous salary and benefits.
- Fabulous team;
- This organisation is looked upon highly in the industry.
Interviewing now, Apply today.