Casual Early Childhood Teachers | Randwick
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- Support maintaining your NESA accreditation
If you are a qualified Early Childhood Teacher with NESA and are looking for a new role where you can gain experience and visit a variety of different each centres then apply today!
As a casual Early Childhood Teacher with Expect A Star you will be called on for emergency shifts and asked to travel to centres on the eastern suburbs. You will be responsible for supporting staff, assisting with implementing the curriculum and engaging with children building meaningful relationships. You must be confident to communicate with a new people each day and passionate about working with children.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Early Childhood Qualification ( Bachelor or Masters in Teaching children 0-12 years)
- NESA accreditation
- 2 days availabilities
We can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Rewarding work environments
• Professional development
• A fun culture and friendly staff
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.