Casual Childcare Educators | Canberra
Job Outline• Flexible working hours to fit your lifestyle
• Free training sessions to support your professional development
• Student Visa & Graduate Visas welcomed
About the Role
As a Casual Educator, you will support the permanent staff in children's learning and assist with the daily routines. You will travel each day to new centres and experience different philosophies, curriculum and cultures. You need to be passionate about working with children and confident to meet new people each day.
About Expect A Star
Expect A Star is an Early Childhood recruitment agency. We work with high quality services providing them with casual staff when they need relief support. We have been in the business for the past 14 years and only specialise in childcare which means our consultants are able to support you with your ongoing professional development as the majority of the team have a background in the early years!
We have a consistent demand for committed and reliable Early Childhood Educators to work at various childcare centres across canberra.
Apply today if you have the following:
• An Early Childhood Qualification (Cert III or Diploma)
• NSW Working with Children Check
• Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
• 2 days availability
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay above the award
• Rewarding work environments
• Professional development
• A fun culture and friendly staff
If you think you are looking to gain paid experience in child care then Apply today!!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa gift Card *Conditions Apply*