Diploma Educator | Room Leader | Chatswood
- Mid-year team events and bonus
- Low staff turnover and supportive owners
- Onsite parking and easy public transport access
This highly-regarded and well-resourced service is located only a short 20min bus ride from Wynyard station in the leafy areas of Chatswood. Operating from Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 6.30pm this centre welcomes up to 70 children between 0-5 years. The owners are very dedicated and go above and beyond for their team.
You would join this close-knit team as the Room Leader in the nursery room. Work together with 3 other educators to collaboratively design and implement the program. This quiet nursery room has between 2-8 children per day and is bright and airy. This is a permanent full-time position with a flexible 4 or 5 day roster with RDOs. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to step into a leadership position and wants to join a supportive team.
Why work here
- Stability in uncertain times
- Passionate and supportive management
- Mid-year team events
- Mid-year bonus
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Above award pay rate
What do you need
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACEQA equivalent)
- NSW WWCC
- Full working rights
If this sounds like your new dream role APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know a friend who might be suitable? Refer them across and earn yourself a $300 VISA gift card *conditions apply * https://expectastar.com.au/referral