Early Childhood Teacher | Busby
- Work in your favourite age group room
- Ongoing professional development and support from management
- Stability in uncertain times
This 60 place service is located a short drive from Liverpool train station with on-site parking. The centre is one of five under the umbrella of this growing childcare provider. The service is committed to stainability and offers children natural resources and a holistic education approach. The team prides themselves of having a welcoming and supportive environment with staff members and parents.
Full-Time Permanent (38h per week) role working 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
Your role as an ECT would be to work collaboratively with your team to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children. Based in your favourite age group room you will contribute to the education program, engage with children and maintain strong relationships with families. You will be joining a team that helps each other where needed and is passionate about providing the best care possible for the children on-site. Possibility to work as an assitant ECT or step into a Room Leader position!
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Unlimited working rights
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Supportive team environment
- Work for a growing childcare group
- Collaborative work environment
- On-site parking
- Generous employee benefits
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
If you have any questions please contact Julia on email@example.com.
Earn a $300 VISA gift card with our refer a friend program *conditions apply* https://expectastar.com.au/referral