Casual Childcare Educators | Warriewood
Job Outline• Flexible work life balance - choose the days you want to work
• Day to day, ongoing and block shifts available
• Great pay rates of $24.93 to over $34.44 p/h depending on qualification/experience!
Expect a Star is a leading recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We have great connections with numerous child care centres in Warriewood and the surrounding suburbs to help them when they are in need of a super star!
About the role:
As a casual educator you will have the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres. You never know, you could find your perfect centre and secure a permanent full time placement. Expect a Star is run by educators for educators and our friendly team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support.
We are looking for:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care/Children's Services
• A NSW Working With Children Check
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
• Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Work and life balance
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Build on your current experience and enhance your chances of future full-time employment
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Find Expect A Star on Facebook to see our most recent events and training