Permanent Early Childhood Teacher | Moore Park
- Permanent 38 hours per week
- 10 minutes walk from Green Square station
- Stability in these uncertain times
This 60 place and purpose built centre is conveniently located. It is privately-owned and boasts plenty of resources and low staff turnover. It operates from 7.30am to 6.00pm.
• Permanent 38 hours per week
• ECT role (Room Leader or not leading position available)
• Pick your fav age group - Nursery, toddler or preschoolers room
• Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children of your room
• Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
• NESA Accreditation
• Full working rights
• High level of support
• Ample programming time
• Low staff turn over
• Ongoing training and in-house trainer and assessor
• Above award pay
• Conveniently located next to shops and cafes.
Apply on seek.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card! Refer to Alexia@expectastar.com.au .Conditions apply.