Diploma | Early Education | Crows Nest
- Not-for-profit centre
- Amazing worklife balance - 4 days per week
- operating from 8 am to 4 pm
About the Centre
This centre is a community based not-for-profit run organisation. Their priority is and will always be the children as well as the families and community that provide them with a sense of identity. Their commitment and focus has led to an Exceeding NQS rating during the previous two A&R.
About the Role
- Working with 5 children between the ages of 2 to 3
- Responsibility of all programming and planning for your focus group
- Working 4 days per week, Tuesday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
- Ideal commencement date is for the end on June
- On-site parking available
- Potential to work with children with speech delays
- Diploma in Early Education ; Certificate 3 or ECT also considered
- Full work rights in Australia
- Evidence of a program and plan you have developed yourself
Why Work Here?
- Commitment to providing staff with work life balance
- Supportive senior management team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Opportunity for stability during uncertain times
Follow the SEEK options.