Early Childhood Teacher | Penrith
- Permanent 37.5 hours per week
- Easy access - Western Motorway
- Stability in these uncertain times
This large and purpose built centre has its own unique community spirit, and is led by an experienced and committed Centre Manager, supported by an Assistant Centre Manager and team of educators. It is privately-owned and boasts plenty of resources and low staff turnover. It operates from 6.30am to 6.30pm. It is conveniently located in walking distance to the local school.
• Permanent 37.5 hours per week
• ECT role
• Floating around the 4 rooms (possibility to work in the preschool room only)
• Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children of your room
• Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
• NESA Accreditation
• Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
• High level of support
• Ample programming time
• Safe option (no one was made redundant during Covid-19)
• Ongoing training
• Above award pay
• Conveniently located next to shops and cafes.
Apply on seek.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card! Refer to Alexia@expectastar.com.au .Conditions apply.