Centre Director | Ermington
- Premium quality centre
- 9 months leadership training provided
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
This family-owned centre is well-regarded amongst staff and families alike and is renowned for ensuring only the highest quality of education and care for the children. It is a supportive, professional, friendly and fun environment in which educators and the little ones can thrive! It caters for less than 40 children a day and is conveniently located in Ermington. This purpose built centre has the very best of everything at your team's disposal including all the latest technologies and resources, visually stimulating indoor and outdoor areas which are enhanced by features from the natural world, an integrated kindergarten program, meals prepared by a qualified chef, and much, much more. The centre has street parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a successfull centre!
As the Centre Manager, you will have a strong ability to lead, manage, train and support your team, be confident in building relationships with families, have rostering and KPI managing experience and excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor of Early Childhood
• Experience as a Centre Manager
• Current WWCC
• Full working rights
• Work for a premium organisation committed to high education and quality care
• Excellent above award salary and working conditions
• Further future career progression is available
• 9 months of culture and leadership training
• ASAP start for the successful candidate
Click on APPLY now. Interviews are happening now.
Refer a Friend today and you receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au