Child care Cook | Narremburn
- Afternoons off! No more weekend work!
- Cook for less than 60 children
- Easy menus to develop and prepare
Permanent part-time Cook needed for ASAP start in this family-orientated centre in Narremburn.
The Centre :
This family-owned Long Day Care Centre in the North Shore is seeking a permanent part-time Cook to join their wonderful team. It is a medium size centre which caters for under 60 children. The centre is easily accessible via public transport and has street parking. It has a great team who pride themselves on providing a warm and nurturing environment for the children to learn and grow. The children range in age from 6 weeks to 6 years old.
The Role :
- Work from 7.30am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
- This is a permanent part-time role.
- responsible for planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks for the children.
- to provide meals for children with special dietary requirements.
Role Requirements :
- Food handling/food safety certificates (essential)
- Certificate in Cookery is desirable but not essential
- WWCC NSW
- Confident in planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Know how to order food supplies
- Ensure safe and hygienic preparation and storage of food and drinks
- Experience in a Long Day Care setting
Role Benefits :
- Supportive owner
- Permanent part-time role in uncertain times
- Great work life balance
- Renovated kitchen
To Apply :
If this role interests you, apply now on SEEK!
Refer A Friend and receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! Send it to Alexia@expectastar.com.au