Childcare Cook | Pymble
- Supportive management team.
- Part-time role - about 30-35 hours per week
- Cook for 50 children
About the Centre
This centre is a family-owned organisation. It is conveniently located in Pymble. It caters for 50 children aged 0-5 years old.
About the Role
- shift from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
- 6.5 per day (Monday to Friday).
- Pay is according to the award.
- follow and develop current menu in consultation with NSW Health and Munch and Move
- carrying out indoor/outdoor hazard checks and cleaning checks
- barista coffee for parents and visitors
- prepare food (custom meals for children under 2) and cater service events
- maintain garden and grow as much natural produce at the service as possible (we aim for 30%)
- re-ordering and stocking all supplies including food and other centre supplies (etc. nappies)
- backend stocking responsibilities including maintaining storeroom and stock
- catering to children with special dietary requirements including those with allergies
- involving children in food preparation accordingly with service policies
- liaising with families and communities when developing the menu
- creating relationships with local suppliers
- Food handling certificate
- Full work rights in Australia
- Previous experience cooking for children in a childcare setting
- EXCELLENT communication skills
Why Work Here?
- Commitment to providing staff with work life balance
- Supportive senior management team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Opportunity for stability during uncertain times
- Brand new kitchen
Apply on seek.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card! Refer to Alexia@expectastar.com.au .Conditions apply.