Casual Educators | Childcare Centres | Bowen Hills
Job OutlineExpect A Star are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the early childhood sector. We work with many high-quality childcare centres to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in Bowen Hills and surrounding Brisbane city suburbs!
We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate educators that are flexible, adaptable and willing to assist a variety of centres and outside of school hours care settings when their own staff are absent due to sickness, annual leave etc. Working for us as a casual educator will provide you with flexibility to suit your schedule and the ability to develop your career whist maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
We are looking for:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
• Minimum 3 to 6 months paid experience
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
• Must have a Driver Licence and be willing to travel 30+ minutes when work is not available in your area;
• Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
• Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.