Early Childhood Teacher | Ermington
Job OutlineThe Centre
This bright and spacious purpose built centre offers beautifully presented learning environments - embedding sustainability and nature both indoors and out. This family owned service encourages organic learning through play - as well as implementing STEM and project-based curriculum to provide a holistic education experience. This centre boasts a very friendly team and low staff turnover. This is a great place for any teacher to become a part of. Ongoing training is provided to all staff members to ensure high quality practices. This company has a strong culture of excellence and is looking for individuals to thrives. It operates from 6.30am to 6.00pm.
• Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children of your room
• Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
• Ensuring an inclusive, supportive and educational environment for all children
• Maintaining and assuring the high quality of the service in consideration of the NQS
• Excellent knowledge of the EYLF
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
• NESA Accreditation
• Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
• Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
• Proven experience in developing and implementing high-quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF.
• High level of support
• Ample programming time
• Fantastic team environment
• Ongoing training
• Above award pay
• Conveniently located next to shops and cafes.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card!