Early Childhood Teacher
Job Outline• Work at centres close to you on the Northern Beaches
• Flexible shifts - you choose when you want to work and where
• Regular professional development sessions
Are you looking for a new opportunity this winter?! Join Expect A Star as a casual ECT!
About Expect A Star
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector and work with many high-quality childcare centres to provide experienced, committed relief ECTs both on a long term and emergency basis. We have been in operation for the last 14 years and the majority of our friendly consultants have experience in the industry. This means we understand the day to day operations in childcare centres and are able to provide thoughtful support to our educators on their career journey.
You will travel to different childcare centres each day to support the permanent staff; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages. Gain experience with leading group times, and with documentation (Including observations and daily programming).
Apply today if you have the following:
• A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA assessed qualification);
• NESA Teacher Accreditation;
• NSW Working with Children Check;
• Minimum work placement experience;
• Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
• Available minimum 2 days;
• Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes;
What we can offer you in return:
• Above award wages, paid weekly
• Rewarding work environments
• Support maintaining NESA accreditation
• A team who cares about YOU!
• Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you are a qualified Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) with NESA accreditation, hold a WWCC for paid employment and are happy to work on an emergency basis at a variety of centres, please apply today!