ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Albion
Job OutlineECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Albion
This centre is purpose built with well thought out teaching spaces. Offering mindfulness, bush kinder, art and music programs this is certainly a vibrant place to work within, offering the children a wide range of educational opportunities.
This centre prides itself in their nurturing and passionate team. This is a wonderful opportunity to become a part of this team!
As the Early Childhood Teacher at this campus you will be responsible for the program and overall success of the kindy classroom. Building strong relationships with the staff, children and families is very important as you are the primary contact for this room.
There is a strong reputation in the community here already with a very close relationship which has been formed with the local school. The children are regularly included in activities at the school and within the community. The class regularly visits the school and participates in group activities.
The team in place is wonderful, the last piece of the puzzle is a wonderful full-time ECT.
• Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood
• A desire to work with children 3 - 5 years.
• Nurturing nature, our centre is warm and caring
• Ability to manage and foster a positive team environment
• Growing, forward thinking organisation!
• Organisation already successful in other states
• Career progression opportunities
• Exceptional staff benefits and perks
• SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OFF
• Management who are Early Childhood Trained and understand your role
If this sounds like a role which excites you, then please APPLY NOW!