Early Childhood Teacher | Hills District
- Training opportunities to develop your career further
- Join an organisation that reward the hard work of their Educators
- Supportive and welcoming team
Where would you work?
You will be working for one of the fastest-growing childcare groups in Australia. Its mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. This organisation has a clear vision to see each staff member valued and recognised. This Long-Day-Care service is a safe, friendly, and nurturing environment and welcomes children from birth till five years old, Operating from Monday to Friday.
What would you get?
- Above award salary package
- Childcare discounts
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Incentive program- earn brand new resources for your centre
- Option for additional unpaid leave to align with school terms
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
What would you do?
- Permanent Early Childhood Teacher. Choose your room of preference
- Lead your team of educators and inspire them to deliver high-quality education
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for children
- Develop a friendly, caring, and active learning environment
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
- Support the centre to Exceed the National Quality Standards
What do you need?
- An Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA -approved equivalent qualification (or currently studying with 50% completion minimum)
- NESA registration
- A Working With Children Check
- Full work right in Australia (Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, Permanent or Temporary Resident...)
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
How to apply?
Sounds like the role for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the early childhood sector, you have come to the right place. We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and offer you a range of work and study options. If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you.