Room Leader | St Yves
- Join an organisation that reward the hard work of their Educators
- Get a clear career path to managerial roles
- Thrive with the best and work as part of an Exceeding Service (NQS)
Where would you work?
Getting to work will be easy as the centre is located only a 15-minute bus ride away from Gordon train station. This purpose-built Long-Day-Care welcomes around 70 children from six weeks to six years old and displays four dedicated outdoor play spaces, featuring growing vegetables and a bike track. You will have all the resources needed to plan exciting programs in the nursery room with a dedicated nursery space which includes a sandpit and an indoor playscape. The centre has a shared art room for all children to enjoy!
You will join a larger organisation which has a strong focus on quality education and foster a holistic approach.
What would you do?
- Permanent Full-Time Room Leader Role (38 hours per week)
- Create age appropriate learning environments for the nursery room
- Lead your team of educators and inspire them to deliver high quality education
- Liaise with families to foster strong bonds and partnerships
What would you get?
- Additional paid leave (Volunteer Day, Birthday)
- Above award salary package
- Childcare discounts
- Well-resourced centre featuring natural elements
- Clear career path and recognition programs
Would you be successful?
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services/Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved qualification)
- A Working With Children Check
- Full work rights in Australia (Citizen of Australia or New Zealand, Permanent or Temporary Resident...)
- Room Leading experience
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!