Certificate 3 | Research
- Be inspired and work in an Exceeding (NQS) Centre
- Permanent full-time role!
- Paid staff meetings!
This privately owned centre welcomes 100 children daily that implements a strong play-based learning program. This purpose built service is situated in a lush and bushy environment with 6 large, light and airy rooms including a multi-purpose area used for family grouping. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is a just a 3 minute walk to Research Shops Station. Additionally, you will join an inclusive, enthusiastic and passionate educators that works collaboratively to build a positive foundations for the children who will be the products of our future.
- Permanent Full-time Role (38 hours per week)
- Contribute in staff meetings and work as part of a team
- Liaising effectively with team members, families and children
- Ensure a welcoming and positive learning environment for all children and their diverse needs
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for children, visitors and staff in the workplace
- Early Childhood and Education qualification (Certificate III/Diploma)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Ongoing professional development and training provided
- Above award salary after probation!
- Work in an Exceeding centre!
- Regular paid team meetings
- Career advancement opportunities
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!