Early Childhood Teacher | Brighton East
- Amazing team environment
- Career development opportunities
- Permanent-full time opportunity
This centre welcomes 140 children daily and has a warm and inviting service with a dedicated age-based indoor & outdoor spaces. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is close to Moorabbin Station. Additionally, you will join an innovative play-based curriculum centre where there is an intentional teaching learning environments. You will join a dynamic and passionate team that are motivated to deliver high-quality students.
- Permanent Full-time Role (38 hours per week)
- Maintaining records of the children's development
- Liaising and creating a relationship with families
- Delivering training programs and curriculums for the children
- Planning and implementation of the programs in accordance to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) guidelines
- Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- VIT registered
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Reduced child care fees
- Opportunities for career progression
- On-going professional development
- Additional day of leave
- Access to learning programs for personal and professional development
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!