Educator or Teacher | Seaforth
- Work from 10 am to 06 pm (4 or 5 days per week)
- Be part of an exceeding centre
- Work in the 4-6 years old room
This privately-ran centre in Seaforth is an incredibly warm and inviting place to work. It has excellent indoor and outdoor learning environments for the little ones to learn as they play. This centre is highly regarded in the community and the management and staff work in collaboration to provide a happy and inspiring home-away-from-home for the children. It caters for preschoolers only (65) and the centre promotes intentional teaching. It has been rated exceeding (NQS) and there are excellent educator-children ratios. It operates from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Permanent Full-Time (could consider part-timers)
- Work 4-5 days per week (flexible days)
- Work from 10 am to 06 pm
- Work alongside experienced ECTs in the 3-4 years old room
- Provide high quality education to the little ones
- Start ASAP or later (July start possible)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Current WWCC
- Full-Working rights
- Wonderful ratios
- Above award pay
- High level of support
- Career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team environment
Not for you?
We have other opportunities for you.
Full-Time positions available in another centre in Seaforth ; Narremburn ; Chastwood ; Lanecove ; Zetland and more!
Interested? Don't delay! Apply today on seek.
You can also send your resume to email@example.com