Educator | Crows Nest
- Work with toddlers or babies!.
- Work as part of an EXCEEDING centre (NQS)
- 10 minutes walk from St Leonards Station
If you want to be part of a centre that truly value its staff keep reading!
How is it to work there?
You will work in a 65 places service located in Crows Nest, easily accessible by Public Transport, 10 minutes walk from St Leonards Station. This heritage cottage has a unique layout and has been converted to an Early Learning Centre which has a home away from home feel. It features 6 separate playrooms to maintain small learning groups (0-6 years old). The owner is an experienced teacher with about 30 years of exposure to the Early Years Industry. You would love being part of this team who is warm and welcoming. It is an outstanding service renowned in the community which holds an exceeding rating (NQS,2019).The centre operates from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
What would I do?
- Full-time permanent position (38h per week, 5 days per week) with a fortnightly rotating roster.
- Assist the Room Leader in the Toddlers room or in the Nursery.
- Assist in planning and programming for the room of your choice.
- Liaise and collaborate with parents.
What would I get?
- Collaborate with a warm team - you will love going to work!
- Be supported by your Room Leader and Director - you will learn and grow!
- Work as part of an EXCEEDING centre (NQS) - you will see what good practice looks like.
- Get there easily -10 minutes walk from St Leonards Station and street parking
What do I need to be successful?
- Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Unlimited working rights
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!