Diploma Educator | Lilyfield
- Easy access, 15 mins walk away from Norton Plaza
- Work with 0-2 age group or 2.5 to 3.5 age group
- We pay what you deserve - Above the award!
How is the centre like?
The centre has an overall rating of exceeding National Quality Standard. It is a 90-place with a Japanese architecture. It has a very positive ambiance with natural light filling the rooms and hallways. Its architecture creates a flow and connection to the outdoors.
Join a team of educators who brings with them a wealth of experience and knowledge and empowers the team through mentoring sessions, regular professional development and promotes, physical, mental health, and wellbeing.
If you love to be a part of a close-knit family of passionate educators, come join the team!
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time (flexible with 38 hours per week)
- Educator in the 0-2 age phase or 2.5 to 3.5 phase
- Be involved in daily observations and document the children's learning
- Uphold practices that support the Centre's Philosophy and Values
What would you need?
- Qualification in Early Childhood (Diploma)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Full Working rights
- NSW WWCC
Why work here?
- Secure permanent position with above award wages
- Convenient location with easy access to public transport
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Diverse and friendly team of professionals
- Provides opportunity for career growth
If this opportunity sounds right for you, send in your application now!
Contact Maria at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions.
Feel free to refer a friend for this role and get up to $300 card!