Early Childhood Teacher | Warriewood
- The chance to work with an Exceeding centre (NQS).
- Easy access -10 min. drive from Mona Vale.
- Get an additional paid day off.
Where you would work?
You would be working in a large purpose-built centre boasting six age-based indoor spaces, specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements. You will have plenty of space to program your curriculum around literacy, numeracy, technology, creative expression and sustainability and access the latest resources. If you are intested in joining a large organisation who foster an holistic approach and want to go above and beyond for the children and their families - join this highly motivated team!
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time ECT
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- Design and implement engaging programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
Why would you work here?
- Being part of a well-functioning and successful centre
- Getting discounted childcare fees
- Having clear career path to grow
- Feeling recognised thanks to well-being and recognition programs
What would you need?
- Bachelor or Master of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Unlimted working rights
- NESA registration
How to apply?
- Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
- Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!