Early Childhood Teacher | St Leonards
- Work in a high quality service - exceeding NQS
- Be involved with an ethical Not-For-Profit organisation
- Get to work easily - 5 min. walk from St Leonards station
Where would you work?
Getting to work would be easy the centre being only a short walk from St Leonards train station (parking also available on-site). Rated Exceeding towards NQS, the centre prides itself for providing high-quality care for the little ones. On three levels, this light-filled centre boast a stunning rooftop garden which includes a rock climbing wall, LEGO wall and custom-built timber Activity Pods! You would enjoy working in this architecturally designed and contemporary centre. Interest-based learning and learning through play are key in the educational program. If you love implementing language classes and STEM activities while encouraging appropriate risk-taking, this might be the centre for you.
What would you do?
- Permanent Early Childhood Teacher
- 5 day per week position (37.5 hours per week).
- Work alongside a collaborative team of 10 other educators in the Nursery having 24 children.
- OR work alongside a collaborative team of 5 educators in the Preschool Room having 40 children.
- Be responsible for programming, planning and setting up interactive and engaging learning environments.
- Be mentored by a strong Educational Leader
Why is it good to work there?
- Generous salary (above award)
- Exceeding not-for-profit service
- Staff incentives and wellbeing program (free flu shots, counselling service...)
- Walking distance to train station
- Allocated planning time each week you won't have to worry about taking your work home.
- An employer that value work-life-balance.
- Respectful and professional work environment
What do you need?
- University Degree in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA registration
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!