Educator | Lane Cove
- Work for a small service - get to know the children!
- Work for a not-for-profit - have an impact!
- Work with an experienced director - be valued and supported!
Where would I work?
This boutique long day care centre in Lane Cove has a wonderful "home away from home" feel with only 35 spots! It is the perfect environment to built meaningful relationships with the children in your care. Being a not-for-profit purpose built centre you will access excellent resources and a wonderfully inspiring Director. The centre is conveniently located near cafes, restaurants and stores so you can easily grab a cup of coffee before work and get last-minute groceries on your way home! The director aspires to create a sense of community in a calm and nurturing environment for the children, the families and the team. It is rated exceeding (NQS) so you be part of a high-quality service driven to provide excellent service to the community.
What would I do?
- Permanent Position in the nursery (0-1 year old)
- Full-time hours - 38 hours per week
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Liaise with parents on a daily basis regarding their child's development and routine
- Supervise and nurture children in your care
- Complete the usual duties of an educator supporting the children's routine
What do I need?
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood education (ACECQA approved qualification)
- NSW WWCC
- Full-working rights
What would I get?
- Above award pay based on qualification and experience
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive work environment with an excellent team and Director
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!