Early Childhood Teacher | Pascoe Vale South
- 20-minute walk from Strathmore Station
- Green suburbs and plenty of bird life
- Opportunity to be an Educational Leader or Assistant Director!
Located in a residential suburbs and surrounded by trees and bird life, the centre welcomes around 100 children. With four outdoor play yards, each dedicated to a different age group, you will have lots of room to lead new adventure for the children. The local community is very important to the organisation hence they are organising planned excursions and community activities. The curriculum is child led and based on play.
- 2IC or Educational Leader opportunity
- Assist the director in the leading of the centre OR lead the educational program of the centre
- Ensure a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Lead a team of educators
- Liaise with parents.
- Career growth
- Supportive, collaborative, and open team environment,
- Performance, loyalty, and achievement recognition
- Reduced childcare fees
- Addition day of leave for your birthday!
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- At least 2 years of experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development
Does this sound like the perfect Teaching role for you? Follow the prompts to apply now! Alternatively, email email@example.com
We have other ECT positions in Victoria - Brunswick, Brighton, Hampton, Williamstown, Cheltenham...