Early Childhood Teacher | Devonport
- Room Leader or Assistant ECT position
- Attractive salary package
- Sponsorship possible for the right candidate
This service welcomes up to 70 children aged 0-6 years and operates Monday to Friday between 6:30 am and 6.30 pm. Located in close proximity to Devonport's shopping precinct with a bus stop right in front of the service. The service follows a unique educational curriculum and has a new approach to food with growing vegetables in their own centre garden. The team at the service is working closely together to provide the best quality care for the little ones.
This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster (38 hours per week). This is a very flexible position and can be tailored to the right candidate. You can pick the room of your choice to work in! Develop the program for the little ones and ensure the best possible care is provided. Work together with your passionate team!
What do you need:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Full working rights, sponsorship for the right candidate possible (candidate needs to be already located in Australia)
- Tasmanian WWVP check (or willing to obtain)
Why work here:
- Be supported by an experienced team
- Opportunity for stability during uncertain times
- Sponsorship for the right candidate possible
- Become part of a close-knit community
- Above award pay rate
- Low staff turnover
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Julia at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Don't forget about our refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card when you refer a friend to us successfully (*Conditions apply*) https://expectastar.com.au/referral