Early Childhood Teacher and Assistant Director | Fairlight
Job OutlineThe centre
This Early Learning Centre is located in Fairlight in a peaceful and quiet suburb. This 70 places service is purpose built with spacious outdoor play areas and beautifully designed interiors. It has small group learning environments too.
It is a full-time role for an ECT qualified 2IC. The role will be on the floor.
As an ECT your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the director in the daily running of the service
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child's development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children's development and program
- Assisting with daily room tasks
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Guiding team members
Why would I go there?
- Be part of a professional group
- Get the opportunity to step up and a pathway to a director role
- Get off the floor programming time.
- BE recognise and get performance and achievement recognition
- Get reduced childcare fees
- And additional day of leave !
Follow the instruction or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you?
We have other ECT or Educator positions in this area (Mona Vale, Warriewood...) - feel free to touch base to know more!