ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Southbank
This purpose built centre in South Brisbane has been carefully planned with the highest level of detail, incorporating lots of natural resources and outdoor space for children to create, play and learn. This centre is a part of a progressive cluster of centres operating nationally, and rapidly expanding across QLD, This organisation has implemented some fantastic and forward thinking ideas to enable educators to really grow and develop professionally and deliver a high quality educational programme for the 4-5 year old group.
The educators chosen to be a part of this team are truly dedicated to ensuring these children receive the best quality care and education possible. You the comfort of knowing that your role is highly valued at this centre and you are working with like minded professionals. They offer regular paid Professional Development Days and each team member has a paid day off each year to volunteer for their chosen charity. Birthdays off and set shifts are just the start of what is on offer here.
As an ECT you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Preschool group. You will be supported by qualified permanent Assistant Educators who share a strong passion for quality education and care.
It will be your responsibility to ensure the little ones are receiving the highest level of care and educational opportunities. Preparation for school is key here and you will work closely with the local school to ensure their transition is smooth.
Communication with parents is extra important in this role as all the children will be new to the service and relationships will need to be built quickly with all of the new families.
- Bachelor or Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
- Current FA, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- Previous experience as an ECT
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Bubbly positive nature - we want a team that all love what they do!
- Premium facilities and resources
- Above Award Wages & Staff incentives
- Paid Professional Development
- Collaborative Environment
- Work with like minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress
- JOB SECURITY - this organisation is growing
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate, "APPLY NOW"