Childcare Cook | Pymble
- Supportive management team.
- Part-time role - about 30-35 hours per week
- Cook for 50 children
About the Centre
This centre is a family-owned organisation. It is conveniently located in Pymble. It caters for 50 children aged 0-5 years old.
About the Role
- Permanent part-time role in Pymble
- Award pay ($20-$25 ph)
- Shift from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
- 6.5 per day (Monday to Friday).
- Follow and develop current menu in consultation with NSW Health and Munch and Move
- Carrying out indoor/outdoor hazard checks and cleaning checks
- Make coffee for parents and visitors
- Welcome parents and visitors as they enter the service
- Prepare food (custom meals for children under 2) and cater service events
- Maintain garden and grow as much natural produce at the service as possible (we aim for 30%)
- Re-ordering and stocking all supplies including food and other centre supplies (etc. nappies)
- Backend stocking responsibilities including maintaining storeroom and stock
- Catering to children with special dietary requirements including those with allergies
- Involving children in food preparation accordingly with service policies
- Liaising with families and communities when developing the menu
- Creating relationships with local suppliers
- Food handling certificate
- Full work rights in Australia
- Previous experience cooking for children in a childcare setting on a permanent basis (essential)
- WWCC (paid)
- Happy to conduct all the duties mentioned above
- Willing to work in the Early Childhood Industry on the long term
Why Work Here?
- Commitment to providing staff with work life balance
- Supportive senior management team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Opportunity for stability during uncertain times
- Brand new kitchen
Apply on seek.
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card! Refer to Alexia@expectastar.com.au .Conditions apply.