Early Childhood Teacher | Ermington
- Family owned-service & small centre
- Pick your favorite age group.
- 10 minutes drive from Rhodes and Ryde
This bright and spacious purpose built centre offers beautifully presented learning environments - embedding sustainability and nature both indoors and out. This family owned service encourages organic learning through play - as well as implementing STEM and project-based curriculum to provide a holistic education experience. This centre boasts a very friendly team and low staff turnover. This is a great place for any teacher to become a part of. Ongoing training is provided to all staff members to ensure high quality practices. This company has a strong culture of excellence and is looking for individuals to thrives. It welcomes less than 40 children per day and operates from 6.30am to 6.00pm.
• ECT position
• Permanent and full time hours
• Pick the age group of your choice
• Create and maintain the program planning for the children of your room
• Liaise with families and discussing important information confidentially
• A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
• NESA Accreditation
• Full working rights
• High level of support
• Director is ECT qualified
• Ample programming time
• Fantastic team environment
• Ongoing training - 8 months Leadership training offered
• Competitive salary - $30 - $40 ph
Feel free to Refer a Friend for this role to get up to $300 card!