Casual Childcare Educators | Bowen Hills
Job Outline• Choose the days you work
• Immediate start
• Accessible by public transport
• $28.80 to $35p/h
Expect A Star is a leading recruitment agency who prides itself on providing knowledgeable and reliable child care educators to local child care centres who are in need of a super star for the day!
We currently have an increased demand in the following areas and are looking for new staff members to join the team.
• Spring Hill
• Bowen Hills
• Fortitude Valley
• New Farm
Your responsibility is to work in a variety of child care centres as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Work and life balance - no extra paperwork
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Build on your current experience and enhance your chances of future full-time employment
What we are looking for:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
• Minimum 3 to 6 months paid experience
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
• Be willing to travel 30+ minutes and able to travel into the city by public transport or have access to own transport
• Passionate educators with strong verbal communication skills
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.