Early Childhood Teacher | Alexandria
- Exceeding NQS Service
- Work-life- balance with rotating roster
- Stunning large outdoor area with a fire pit
This stunning not-for-profit centre is located in Alexandria only a 10min walk from St Peters train station. They hold Exceeding ratings on the National Quality Standards and are very well-resourced for everything you will need to create the highest quality programs for the children.
It is a small centre with approximately 40 children ages 0 - 5 years. It has a community feel and is a warm, safe and encouraging environment for the little ones to play and learn. It is a vibrant, positive and supportive place to work! Enjoy a large outdoor area with a fire pit!
As the Nursery Room Leader you will be working together in a team of 6 to take care of up to 20 babies per day. Programming and planning, as well as interacting and fostering their development are your daily tasks. You would join a collabortive and supportive team environment with a management team who goes above and beyond for their staff. This permanetn position is 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday on a rotating roster.
Ideally the centre is looking for a start in mid to late April.
Why work here
- Exceeding NQS not-for-profit service
- Community feeling
- Substantially above award wages
- Rotating roster providing you work-life-balance
- Free flu shots & fruit boxes
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Allocated programming time
- Free counselling service for employees
What do you need
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care
- NESA Registration & NSW WWCC
- Full working rights
Click APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in gift cards if we successfully place them!