Casual Childcare Educators | around Torrens
- Gain experience before you study
- Work available Immediately
- Travel around the south of Canberra
We are happy to support those who have a genuine intent to study in the Early Childhood Industry and have experience working with children to gain paid experience.
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call
- Support the permanent educators by helping to cover lunch breaks, sick days and annual leave days
- Great way to explore different centres and philosophies and pick up new skills
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
- Experience Babysitting / nannying and genuine interest in studying Early Childhood in the future
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Check Card (or willing to obtain)
- Have a willingness to travel to all suburbs of Canberra, mainly on the south side by car or public transport
- Available minimum 2 days and can be available on short notice
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Student Visa & Working Holiday Visa holders encouraged to apply!!