After School Educator | The Hills
Join Expect A Star as a casual educator today and explore different centres across various suburbs!
Due to an ongoing need across the Hills area we are currently seeking passionate educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality Long Day Care and OSHC (before and after school care) centres.
- Working at different after-school clubs each day as a support educator
- Supervise and engage with children of various ages in educational games and activities
- Great way to get paid experience working with children to build your experience
Apply today if you have the following:
- No qualification required, but you must have previous experience working with children.
- NSW Working with Children Check (for employment)
- A great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 afternoons availability per week, sometimes at short notice
- Ability to travel to different locations around the Hills and have a reliable car
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages with weekly payment
- Choose the days you want to work
- Work in the afternoon, after class
- Rewarding work environments
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
**Working Holiday Visa and Student Visa holders encouraged to apply**