Casual Childcare Cook | around Randwick
- Monday - Friday shifts - no evening or weekend work
- Make healthy, nutritious meals for children
- Work at centres close to your home
Expect A Star is a recruitment agency specialising in the early childhood education sector that has longstanding relationships with high quality early learning centres all over Sydney. These strong relationships with centres means that we are called first when they need to book a casual staff member.
We are currently seeking experienced and reliable childcare cooks to work in various childcare centres across the Eastern Suburbs.
- Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 140 children on a day
- Prepare separate meals for children with food allergies and intolerances
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call to cover sick days and annual leave
- Demonstrate efficient time management to ensure all meals are prepared on time
- Shifts range between 7am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Apply today if you have the following:
- Minimum Australian food handling certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a centre as a cook, or a similar setting (e.g. Aged care)
- Must have thorough understanding of allergies, intolerances, dietary requirements
- NSW Working with children check card
- Willing to travel for 30-45 min across to different suburbs
- Excellent time management and great communication skills
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*